Friday, August 27, 2010

Bollywood Actress Diya Mirza Wallpapers,hot images and Latest Pic

Diya Mirza was born 9 dec 1981 in Hyderabad, India. She is cute actress in the bollywood. she got a job with Sriven Multi-Tech in Hyderabad. This job work to doing by modeling assignments with Lipton, Emami amongst and other advertising work.Diya Mirza film " Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein" is the superhit film in the box office.she's film"rehna hai tere dil main","parineeta"," koi mere dil me hai" n other etc...Herec wallpapers of Diya sexy look and beautiful Diya cute images gallary.


Diya Mirza Wallpaper
Diya Mirza Wallpaper
Diya Mirza Wallpaper
Diya Mirza Wallpaper
Diya Mirza Wallpaper


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started from the bottom I took the tip of her toe and the kisses what I started giving she was moving her leg with the warm feel of my tongue. Every inch of body was getting wet with my kiss and I reached her panty she pleaded me to stop she was going mad with the tingling feel but also enjoying it …I slowly removed or tried to bring down her panty with my teeth and kissed the top area of her pussy.

Anonymous said...

romantic kiss we wiped ourself and walked out and could see about many missed calls from her friends. She got dressed up and gave them a sms “We made a movie plan and we are in movie…. Sorry will reach in about an hour.”that solved our prob and we had about 1 more hour but we had romantic chat with boobs suck and dick suck.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

Labels

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons