Monday, August 1, 2011

I AM KALAM MOVIE 2011 Movies, Poster, Cast & Crew | Release Date

The Bollywood hindi is highly awaited "I Am Kalam" movie 2011. Chhotu an inventive child with a cheerful disposition does not let his grim circumstances defeat him. In order to support his family. He works in a small road side food stall during the day.Chhotu encounters the local prince. The pauper is captivated at the sight of the crisp tie that the prince sports. He studies in his manage without phase and writes a speech instead of the prince. I Am Kalam is a heart-touching yet entertaining and rejoices human spirit against all odds. This movies inclued star cast Gulshan Grover, Pitobash Tripathy, Harsh Mayar, Husaan Saad, Beatrice Ordeix, and Meena Mir. I Am Kalam has been directed by Nila Madhab Panda and produced by Smile Foundation. The music by Deepak Pandit has been one of the most important elements. This movies will be released on 5th Aug 2011.

I-Am-Kalam_Movie-2011I-Am-Kalam_Movie-2011I-Am-Kalam_Movie-2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

Labels

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons